Simulated,
the blood was not real.
But all I could see were
those blue eyes.
I knew who they belonged to,
as I looked across the scene.
The beautiful eyes in a
bowl of ice with care.
In quiet whispers his
voice spoke to me.
The words weren't spoken in a
way I could understand.
And like the ice wanted to
make use of those blue eyes,
the strings behind the eyes grew.
And engulfed the bowl entirely
Zap!
Colleague behind me poked my back.
She had a smile, asked what I saw.
I looked back, and there was the
simulated scene,
but there was no bowl with those
blue eyes. And no eyes with the string
of veins that grew.
She waited eagerly for an answer,
but it was here I could no longer
be here anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be respectful. Refrain from using slurs and other derogatory phrases. Being able to comment on posts will be limited to verified gmail only if it is frequent.